8323 Jordan Valley Way Frederick, MD, 21702 United States Get directions$439,950 $192/Sq. ft.
- Age10 Years
- District Yellow Springs Elementary, Monocacy Middle, TJ HS
- Listed 13 Years 12 Months 29 Days Ago
Clover Hill 3, 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath colonial, sold July 3, 2008. Sale price: $439,350.
- Classic Ausherman Clover Hill 3 colonial with open floor plan, main level laundry, formal living and dining rooms, large, eat-in kitchen with center island, amazing family room with gas fireplace. Master bedroom is large, with walk-in closet and super bath, plus 3 additional bedrooms upstairs. Move-in condition and priced to sell!
- This house has amazing location - literally right across the street from the park, with nice views out the front. Plan to spend a lot of time out back as well, as relaxing on the private gazebo, accessible via the exterior deck will be on your mind all the time!
- Clover Hill is a wonderful neighborhood - a little island of Frederick County surrounded by the city. Hence, residents don't pay city taxes! The neighborhood is as close to downtown as anyone else, yet boasts larger parcels and is comprised only of detached homes. The centerpiece of the neighborhood is the 13-acre community park, whereby children of residents enjoy a private pool, clubhouse, sports leagues (swim team, baseball, softball, soccer, etc).
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $4,712
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||Monocacy Middle School||6-8||1.1 mi|
|6||Yellow Springs Elementary School||K-5||1.4 mi|
|6||Gov. Thomas Johnson High School||9-12||2.4 mi|
|NA||St. John Regional Catholic School||PK-8||1 mi|
|7||Whittier Elementary School||PK-5||1.1 mi|
|NA||Frederick County Career & Technology Center||NR||1.2 mi|
|6||Monocacy Elementary School||PK-5||1.3 mi|
|NA||Heather Ridge Middle School||7-8||1.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Greg PhillipsBroker Associate with 17 years experience
- Re/Max Results 7210-B Corporate Ct, Frederick, MD 21703
- Other (240) 460-1224
- Other (301) 698-5005
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Bartonsville , Spring Ridge , Libertytown , Linwood , Lewistown , Frederick , Braddock Heights , Fort Detrick , Buckeystown , Doubs , Ballenger Creek , Ijamsville , Urbana
- Specializations fort detrick , clover hill , listing , purchases
- NAR's e-PRO®
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- Military Relocation Professional